New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla employees are reportedly organizing a union at Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla Model X gets turned into war machine with dual machine guns coming out of the falcon wings
- Tesla Cybertruck reservation backlog reaches $80 billion in value based on latest tally
- Ford is actually installing its Tesla Supercharger lookalike charging stations
- The muscle car goes electric: Dodge sets 2024 end date for gas Chargers/Challengers
- Polestar confirms Precept concept will be the Polestar 5 and offers a sneak peak of the final design
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.