DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Washable Markers Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type, By Function, By Application, And By Region, Global Forecast to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global washable markers market size is expected to reach USD 593.7 Million in 2028, and register a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period. Growing demand for washable pigment-based writing accessories such as markers from schools and other educational institutes is among the major factors driving market growth.
Demand for these markers is due to non-toxic nature as these are made using cyclic-alkylene carbonates and food grade vegetable dyes, which are safe for adults as well as children. Pigments used for making these markers are easily dissolvable in water, and water-based liquids.
Increasing adoption of digital learning-platforms, and use of digital accessories is leading to reduced use of traditional stationary including markers are factors that could hamper market growth to some extent.
- Faber – Castell
- Liqui-Mark Corporation
- Luxor Writing Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
- Dri Mark Products Inc.
- F.I.L.A. Group
- STABILO International GmbH
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd.
- Carioca S.p.a.
- Newell Brands
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Among the type segments, the semi-washable markers segment accounted for the largest share in terms of revenue in 2020.
- Among the function segments, the rehydrateable segment accounted for the largest share in terms of revenue in 2020. The multi-surface segment accounted for the second-largest revenue share in 2020, and is expected to register relatively steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
- Among the application segments, the educational sectors segment accounted for the largest share in terms of revenue in 2020. The official purpose segment is expected to register a considerably high revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
- The North America washable markers market accounted for major revenue share in 2020, and is expected to be followed by Europe market. The Asia Pacific market is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy the Report
- A robust analysis and estimation of the Washable Markers Market with four levels of quality check – in-house database, expert interviews, governmental regulation, and a forecast specifically done through time series analysis
- A holistic competitive landscape of the all the major players in Washable Markers Market. The report covers their market shares, strategic initiatives, new product launches, R&D expenditure, M&As, Joint ventures, expansionary plans, product wise metric space analysis and key developments
- Go-to-market strategies specifically formulated in line with location analysis which takes into the factors such as government regulations, supplier mapping, supply chain obstacles, and feedback from local vendors
- Most deep dive segmental bifurcation available currently in the market. Our stellar methodology helps us understand the overall gamut of the supply chain and will help you explain the current market dynamics
- Special focus given on vendor landscape, supplier portfolio, customer mapping, production capacity, and yearly capacity utilization
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Washable Markers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Washable Markers Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. The increasing practice of using whiteboards in school and colleges instead of blackboards and chalks
220.127.116.11. Demand for non-toxic chemical compounds in markers industry because of child-usage
18.104.22.168. The growing number of schools and colleges in emerging economies
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. The proliferation of digital platforms and accessories
126.96.36.199. Enabling water-washability by the manufacturers of the indelible toxic markers
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Washable Markers Market By Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Washable Markers Market By Features Offered Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Washable Markers Market By Applications Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Washable Markers Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mnm3tl