DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Surfing Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report 2021-2028” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global surfing equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 5.47 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.4%.
The primary factor driving the market growth is the push by surfing equipment manufacturers, marketers, and associations to make surfing much more approachable than it has been in previous years.
In addition, increased interest in surfing due to the growing focus of consumers on wellness and fitness will support the market growth. Over the years, surf tourism has had a considerable impact on the demand for surfing equipment and apparel.
In recent years, increased accessibility and affordability have attracted a large number of surfers from many demographic groups. Due to the use of wave pools for training, surfing has become more accessible to people who do not live near a beach. Surfers who can access these pools can train regardless of the weather and at any time of the day. Thus, an increasing number of wave pools has increased the demand for surfing equipment.
People are spending an increasing amount of money on surfing as the sport’s culture grows. Surfers in the United States spend more than USD 3 billion on local surfing trips each year, according to Surf Park Central. The average surfer in the United States owns four different surfboards and spends 2.5 hours surfing per local season.
Surfing Equipment Market Report Highlights
- The surfing boards segment accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 68% in 2020 and is projected to expand further at a steady CAGR over the forecast period
- In recent years, surfing equipment has undergone different technological advancements, which will drive the product demand
- For example, shark repellents have been introduced to the list of crucial equipment used by surfers
- Surfers also like to completely cover their bodies to protect themselves from the sun, which will drive the demand for apparel and accessories
- The online distribution channel segment accounted for the second-largest revenue share in 2020 and is estimated to ascend at the fastest CAGR of more than 5% over the forecast period
- North America was the largest regional market in 2020; however, Asia Pacific will register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Surfing Equipment Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Raw Material Trend
3.3.2. Manufacturing & Technology Trends
3.3.3. Sales Channel Analysis
3.4. Regulatory Framework
3.5. Market Dynamics
3.6. Business Environment Analysis
3.6.1. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.7. Roadmap of Surfing Equipment Market
3.8. Market Entry Strategies
3.9. Impact of COVID-19 on the Surfing Equipment Market
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.1. Consumer Trends and Preferences
4.2. Factors Affecting Buying Decision
4.3. Consumer Product Adoption
4.4. Observations & Recommendations
Chapter 5. Surfing Equipment Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Product Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
5.2. Surfing Board
5.3. Apparel and Accessories
Chapter 6. Surfing Equipment Market: Distribution Channel Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1. Distribution Channel Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
Chapter 7. Surfing Equipment Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1. Region Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
Chapter 8. Competitive Analysis
8.1. Key global players, recent developments & their impact on the industry
8.2. Key Company/Competition Categorization (Key innovators, Market leaders, Emerging players)
8.3. Vendor Landscape
8.3.1. Key company market share analysis, 2020
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
- Quiksilver, Inc.
- JS Industries
- Channel Islands Surfboards
- Nike, Inc.
- Firewire Surfboards, LLC
- Rusty Surfboards
- Rip Curl Ltd.
- Cannibal Surfboards
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gq704x