DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Spinal Fusion Device Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report 2021-2028 by Product, by Surgery (Complex Deformity, Degenerative Disc), by Disease Type, by End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics)” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global spinal fusion device market size is expected to reach USD 8.8 billion by 2028 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2028
The increasing number of spinal-related disorders and technological advancement in spinal fusion surgeries are boosting market growth. The market experienced a slight decrease in growth rate in 2020 due to delay or cancellation of elective surgeries.
Nuvasive reported a decrease in the revenue by 5.4% in 2020 Q1 as compared to 2019 Q1. However, the market experienced recovery during the 3rd quarter of 2020 due to ease of lockdown and resumption of surgeries.
In May 2021, Orthofix received FDA 510 (k) clearance for the Forza Ti spacer system for transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion procedures. In March 2021, ATEC launched the InVictus Occipital-Cervical-Thoracic Spinal Fixation System to enhance the spine porfolio.
Spinal Fusion Device Market Report Highlights
- The thoracolumbar devices dominated the product segment of the market in 2020. This contribution is mainly because of the increased number of thoracolumbar disorders and technological advancements
- The minimally invasive segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of over 64.0% in 2020. The associated advantages such as less blood loss, less surgery time, increased recovery time are boosting the growth of the segment
- The degenerative disc segment held the largest revenue share of over 42.0% in 2020. The growth can be attributed to the growing target population and increasing number of lower back pain and neck pain in adults
- The hospitals segment held the largest revenue share in 2020. The growth can be attributed to advanced treatment options and a large number of patient footfall
- North American dominated the market in 2020 in terms of revenue share. Increased target population, advanced healthcare infrastructure, and technological advancements are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the market in the region
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Spinal Fusion Devices Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5 Spinal Fusion Devices Market – Competitive Analysis
Chapter 6 Spinal Fusion Devices Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Spinal Fusion Devices Market: Disease Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8 Spinal Fusion Devices Market: Surgery Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 9 Spinal Fusion Devices Market: End-User Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 10 Spinal Fusion Devices Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet
- Orthofix Medical, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Globus Medical
- ATEC Spine, Inc
- Captiva Spine, Inc
- Spinal Elements, Inc.
- Spine Wave, Inc.
- Spineology, Inc.
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dd4ge3