The publisher has been monitoring the freight brokerage market and it is poised to grow by $41.60 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
The report on the freight brokerage market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the presence of FTAs and trade blocs at the global level, increased use of IT-enabled solutions, and the growth of intermodal freight transportation.
The freight brokerage market analysis includes the service segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the growth in global demand for transportation and logistics services as one of the prime reasons driving the freight brokerage market growth during the next few years. Also, rising industrial production leading to increasing port container throughput volume and growing global e-commerce market will lead to sizable demand in the market.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- DSV Panalpina AS
- Echo Global Logistics Inc.
- Hub Group Inc.
- XPO Logistics Inc.
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc.
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha.
The report on freight brokerage market covers the following areas:
- Freight brokerage market sizing
- Freight brokerage market forecast
- Freight brokerage market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service
- LTL – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- FTL – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Temperature-controlled freight – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Service
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3u6u5v