This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss all the EV news coming out of CES, Tesla delivery numbers, a cheaper Tesla Model Y, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Ram Trucks reveals Ram Revolution Concept, its first electric pickup
- VW rebrands ID.Aero to ID.7 and shows off crazy lighted paint on new 700km EV sedan
- Lightyear 2 waitlist goes live, 500+ mile range solar EV priced below $40K for US customers
- Sony and Honda will sell their electric car, ‘AFEELA,’ in 2026
- Tesla announces record 405,000 vehicles delivered in Q4 2022
- Tesla prepares launch of a cheaper Model Y electric SUV
- Tesla (TSLA) slashes prices in China, raising demand concerns
- Tesla (TSLA) turns positive after price drop as crowds flock to stores, but they are actually protesters
- Tesla finally breaks and offers round steering wheel on Model S/X
- Tesla starts offering $700 round wheel retrofit for people with yoke steering wheels
- Tesla announces a new ‘Investor Day’, will discuss new vehicle platform
- Rivian ($RIVN) produced 10K vehicles in Q4, up 36% QoQ, slightly missing goal
- ChargePoint and Mercedes-Benz team up to bring hundreds of fast charging hubs to EV drivers
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.