New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases rare comment denying media report’s claim an executive has left
- Tesla meets with Canadian minister of industry amid effort for Gigafactory in Canada
- Tesla is preparing Supercharger membership for non-Tesla EV owners
- BMW to reportedly adopt Tesla’s 4680 battery format
- BMW tests first fully electric ‘M Series’ high-performance EV concepts
- Meet the first all-electric 2024 Chevy Blazer EV PPV police edition
- Ford F-150 Lightning owners are getting 250 kWh of free fast-charging from Electrify America
- Here are the cars eligible for the $7,500 EV tax credit in the Inflation Reduction Act
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.